So as I'm sure everyone of y'all are aware of, this week was Thanksgiving. At the beginning of the week, I asked y'all to tweet me what you are thankful of AND to think about things we take for granted every day.
@abbyjay327 said she was thankful for "old AND new friendships"
And @nottherightkate said she was thankful for her education. It's hard now but will be worth it in the end!!
Here are 23 things I'm thankful for much more and these are not in any order:
1. Freedom. Freedom to say what I wish. Freedom to worship God in a place where my life isn't threatened.
2. My mom (specifically). She's my rock.
3. My family (grandparents + siblings + my dad) who will always stand behind me.
4. Grace.
5. A job!
6. My car
7. My friends
8. My church family
9. The cross and what it represents
10. A warm roof over my head and warm food on the table.
11. Just like Kate said, an education.
12. Clothes that fit. I see kids walking to school with clothes that aren't accustomed to the weather or they don't fit them.
13. A future although I don't know why it holds.
14. My Bible
15. Prayer- it's a never ending connection to Jesus
16.
Not just food on the table but food in the fridge. Fortunately, I don't
have to worry about not knowing where my next meal is coming from.
17. First responders- they keep us safe!
18. My teachers and professors who have a passion to help me grow.
19. Not just friends, but friends who want me to grow in my walk with Christ and will be there every step of the way.
20. Technology/Electricity
21. Health!!!!!!! - Physically and mentally
22. Health within my family, friends and loved ones.
23. My AMAZING followers- You guys inspire me daily. I love each and every one of you and I want to say a massive THANK YOU!!!
Like
I said, these are not in order and the things I'm thankful for aren't
limited to this list. Id love to know what you are thankful for below!
Even if it's on my list too! :) Hope y'all had a good thanksgiving and
happy holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment